The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Damn you!
DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!
Who the hell did he see at the mall!!!!?????

TOFUTWO TOFUTWO

AWESOME!

I think I get what's going on (probably not). The dude that controls Purple Triangle/Pyramid Tofuzilla is kind of like a recruiter for the "TOFUZILLA Fighting League" and he saw Main Character Dude defeat Yellow Square/Cube Tofuzilla so Recruiter Dude thought Main Character Dude was worthy of having his own Blue Circle/Sphere Tofuzilla, but Main Character Dude didn't understand and attacked Recruiter Dude thinking that he was under attack himself. After driving Recruiter Dude off he goes to check if Yellow Square/Cube Tofuzilla had a pilot as well and sure enough it did! Anyways that's what I got from watching this awesome FBF and I can't wait for the third one!

Guns of the Awesome Guns of the Awesome

I must say I lol'd

I enjoyed it. Especially the ending, but you didn't have any of The Beauty and The Beast Squad!!

Halo 3: The Movie Halo 3: The Movie

People are dumb!

You guys who post "This Sucks!!" "This is a disgrace to halo!" and "Stop animating or stop living" are really freakin dumb! I am a Hard-core Halo fan and I think this freakin rocks! I love it my friend and I are always quoting it. People need to realize that the bad graphics were intentional and it adds to the humor. It's beyond on awesome and people need to take a chill pill and just enjoy it. Homerun.

Chain Reaction (3D) Chain Reaction (3D)

Very nice

really good compaired to some 3d stuff on ng and was that a Slurm can i saw at the dice and spoon part?

HeRetiK responds:

haha... yeah it was ;)

DesertShootOUT DesertShootOUT

ZOMG AWSOME

The gun rotating was fraekin genius!!

fallingbrook-sucks responds:

lol Thanks :D

Drive Drive Revolution 6 Drive Drive Revolution 6

LAWL!

This r great!!

Super Mario bros Z ep 5 Super Mario bros Z ep 5

awesome!

this was fn awesome! the fight scene between the three groups was the best!

keep up the great work!

UU - 100 UU - 100

congrats on 100

some parts were better than others, but all in all it was fairly decent. A couple of you should take more time and put more detail into your flash instead of doing something really quick, it'd make for a better flash.

UziUnion responds:

fuck carrot

The Blacksmith The Blacksmith

XD

Myron(guy with the scythe) rocks!!